Automatic Knives Restrictions
States/Areas We Ship To
- Colorado (Concealed carry maximum length 3-1/2″)
- Illinois (Must have valid Firearms Owner’s Identification Card FOID)
- Kentucky (must be 21 years of age)
- Michigan (out-the-front, double-edged automatics still prohibited)
- New Hampshire
- North Carolina (concealed carry not recommended)
- North Dakota (maximum 5″ blade length limitation)
- Ohio (Became legal 4/12/21)
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Virginia (concealed carry not allowed)
- West Virginia (must be 21 years of age)
States/Areas We Can't Ship To
- California (Maximum 2″ blade length limitation)
- Chicago, IL
- Connecticut (Maximum 1-1/2″ blade length limitation)
- District of Columbia
- Maryland (legal to own and open carry but we choose not to ship to because they are illegal to conceal carry)
- Massachusetts (maximum 1-1/2″ blade length limitation)
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York (hunting/fishing exemption but we choose not to ship to because they are illegal in all other instances)
- Vermont (maximum 3″ blade length limitation)Washington (manufacture allowed, carry limited to law enforcement and emergency personnel)
- We also cannot ship automatic knives outside the US or to any US territories. (This includes APO/FPOs outside of the US)
IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL STATUTES, TELUM TACTICAL REQUESTS THAT YOU READ AND AGREE TO THE REQUIREMENTS PRIOR TO YOUR PURCHASE OF OUR KNIVES.
Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following exceptions:
1. To civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal Government.
2. Active Armed Forces member or employee acting in the performance of his or her duty.
3. To supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air National Guard, or militia of a State, Territory, or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the connection with the activities of such organization.
4. To supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or the government of a State or Territory, or any county, city, or other political subdivision of a State or Territory.
5. To manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made pursuant of an order from any person designated in paragraphs 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Telum Tactical will not sell automatic opening knives to any customer unless such sale or receipt of Product Service return is made in compliance with one or more of the above conditions.